My Recommended Red Pill Reads:
The rational male: http://amzn.to/2i9dfjW
Bachelor Pad Economics: http://amzn.to/2kNP7UG
Notes from my video on Divorce, and whether or not it's the answer, hope you enjoyed it. Please share with someone that needs to see this.
This is deep red pill stuff, and answers the question: Why do men go MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) after divorce.
Watch the movie: Divorce Corp for more insight.
INTRO - Ultimate life hack is the right partner - men die because of divorce.
You do not truly know someone until you divorce them.
Marry on YOUR terms because Divorce is on her terms.
THE REPRESENTATIVE - Baby rabies - Live together before you marry - If you think you have problems before marriage, they will only get worse after. Kids or marriage don't solve problems, they amplify them.
- woman have no incentive to behave in divorce
Government Policy & Family Law Idealising single mothers like they are an asset to society.
Government fleeces men
You lived with a single mum, and aren't he biological father? Screw you pay me
She stole your used condom, and used it to get pregnant? Screw you pay me
Broke your back and can't work? Screw you pay me
Section 7 expenses - anything she chooses to put the kids in, you pay for in Canada at least
If you lost your job as a married couple or couldn't work for 6 months all would be forgiven. But divorced, it's fuck you pay me.
If the cost was 0/m for your child why is it ,000/m when divorced?
Shame tactics - hell hath no fury like a women scorn.
Criticise to motivate you did it wrong - why did you do it that way - We don't have enough money - You're going to wear that?
Men love emotionally, women love opportunistically.
Hypergamy - Women marry up
Parental alienation - he's been run though the family court system, and if lucky gets to come by once a week and see how effective his ex is at making his own children hate him
All you do is write cheques and watch your children go downhill.
Leavor/Leavee relationship. Women don't want you to leave, and are insane about it. When women leave you, its over quick. When men leave women, its never over till she has won.
Access, and why you want shared custody.
- Move anywhere in the world without your consent
- Makes decisions without your consent (medical, religious, name change)
- Money all flows to her, and its totally unreasonable in the amount
Fatherless children are 3 times more likely as a teen to: be pregnant, commit suicide, be suspended from school, abuse drugs/alcohol, join gangs, or end up in jail.
Single mothers with live in boyfriend mean the rate of child maltreatment is 9 times higher than married parents
EXAMPLES OF SHIT
- Wife divorces 2 days after child is born (full custody)
- Wife takes kid, moves out, makes claim father was abusive - later she gets knocked up by another man, and has a fatherless child - claims less then k income for 2 yrs yet shows up in a range rover for court dates
- Guy stayed in house, wife harassed him, false accusations, raped him. Begged him to have another kid during the divorce.
- Knew a guy that lost 150,000 on the sale of his house
- security cleared to talk to kids, highest security clearance in Iraq, yet needed supervised visits to see his own kids
- False accusations of domestic violence will ruin you.
Rsources: Canlii.org and ottawadivorce.com
STATS - when choosing your partner
- Chances of being in a stable marriage (defined as 5+ yrs) are in the 60% range if age of first sexual activity is 19+. If it was 14 or younger its less than 40% chance
- If She has had 16 or more partners chances of a stable marriage are less then 20%
- Women with more sexual partners are less content in marriage
Bottom line is if your wife has had many sexual partners, and lost her virginity at a young age, your chances of divorce are higher
Stefan Molyneux video relating to stats
This Vlog is about my recent journey through Divorce. I break it down to the "5 stages of Grief" and talk about my experience with
Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and then Acceptance...
This in no way reflects the vast experiences that each, individual person faces when going through a breakup, separation and divorce. This is a summary of my own experiences and how I arrived on the other side of divorce as a new, whole person.
I hope this resonates with women who are feeling lonely, ashamed, guilty or lost during their own divorce- wherever you are in the process.
Please message me and ask me any questions you may have on this subject. My heart goes out to you and I want you to know that you're not alone.
Resources And Articles:
Video Rating: / 5